Things I found when cleaning for Pesach1. Knee-length beige skirt from Gap Outlet when I was 17.
2. 2002-2003 Student Price Card
3. OAC Chemistry molecular cheat sheet - AB4E1 is called a "seesaw" shape.
4. "Legally Blonde" poster in Hebrew
5. Wedding invitations from 2 years ago
6. Terry Fox Run receipts
7. Boarding Pass from TFTF 2003 flight to Frankfurt
8. Dust bunnies
9. Pair of glasses I lost behind my bed weeks ago
10. "Subway to York" button
11. Amazon.ca receipt from "One People, Two Worlds"
Ah, Pesach - God's way of getting revenge on pack rats.
(Cross-posted to www.livejournal.com/~reporteraliza)